Parking at Broome International Airport
Short Term Parking and Drop-off Parking
- Car parking for ACROD Permit holders is available.
- Short Term bays are available free-of-charge for a period of 2hours.
- Passengers can be dropped off outside the Departure Terminal, but drivers must not stop for more than two minutes. For security reasons the driver isn’t allowed to leave the vehicle under any circumstances.
Long Term Parking – Fees Apply
Long term parking fee - $7.50 per day. Parking permits can be purchased at the following locations:
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm - Administration Office
- Monday to Friday 5pm onwards - Screening Point Desk of the Departure Terminal
- Weekends & Public Holidays - Screening Point Desk of the Departure Terminal
- We only accept EFTPOS payments.
- Pre-payment is possible by visiting or calling the Administration Office.
- Individual bays are not numbered and cannot be reserved.
- If the designated Long Term Parking area is full, the use of the Short-Term parking area is allowed with a valid ticket being displayed.
- See admin to issue a credit for unused tickets, Refunds not available.
- See map below for over-flow area, however this is not limited and further over-flow is available if necessary.
- The over-flow area is still secure as the front gate of the airport is closed after the last flight, and there are security patrols throughout the night.